Sunday, September 10, 2006

I want to thank everyone for your warm welcome to Blogland. I've listed Finn in my sidebar as she gently pulled me out of my cubbyhole here and into this big open space called a "Blog". LOL I've also linked www.nancyquilts.blogspot.com in my sidebar because she has all of the quilty blogs on her sidebar that I go visiting in. Thank you, Nancy, for including me in this group of wonderful people! :) And LindaJ, many many thanks for sending me such detailed instructions for adding links in my sidebar! It was just what I needed as I'm almost completely computer illiterate!! ROFLOL I do want to say that I thoroughly enjoy all of the blogs that Nancy has listed, and believe it or not, I make my rounds through them just about every day! Doesn't leave a lot of time for chores (yuk) or quilting or hooking or cooking---why am I setting all of this out---every one of you knows EXACTLY what I mean-- time-wise!!!!!! ROFLOL Thanks to all of you once again!!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

You're more than welcome to use my list as a jumping off point. But if you want to save yourself some time reading blogs go to http://bloglines.com and sign up with their service. Then once you've set up the blogs you like in your list you just have to log into your bloglines and then just go to the blogs that have updated since the last time you read them. It's pretty cool and saves a lot of time. Or it would save time if I'd quilt adding more and more blogs to my list! But then I'd miss meeting great new people like you so I guess I'll just continue spending several hours a day at this machine checking out blogs.

Again, welcome to blogland. I'm happy to add you to my sidebar. :-)

KCQuilter said...

Linda needs some wings (angel variety) for helping so many of us learn how to "do" sidebars!!! She was so helpful to me, too. Blogging quilters are just the best.

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Angie,
Thanks for visiting my blog too :O)... yep its great when someone leaves a message, I agree with ya on that! and yes I guess we are the new kids on the block as you said LOL...

I would not have tried this either if it weren't for Finn!:O)
See you in blog land!

Finn said...

Hi Angie, your blog is looking super good!! So glad you got help with what was needed!! I'm proud of you..*VBS*

These gals are just the greatest!! Linda J has helped me with soooo many things..*S* And Nancy and I go way back to the bare beginning..*VBS* How is that rug coming?? I almost have enough of a second one to take a picture tomorrow..LOL It is addicting. Hugs, Finn

Sweet P said...

Welcome to Blogland. Be careful, though, I have found that writing and reading blogs can be very addicting. Just kidding. Blogs are wonderful. I've enjoyed your blog so far and have added you to my Bloglines to stay updated.

Libby said...

Blogging is very addicting, to be sure. So many supportive and friendly people here make it not a bad thing, though.

Linda_J said...

Good job, Angie!! I knew you could add those links to the sidebar.

I may need to help you with writing the hyperlinks in your post yet but by golly, Girl, you are getting there!

Ask--when you are ready.