Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm Home!!

I had a FAST, FUN and FURIOUS weekend with my sister...left her on Sunday evening with lots of projects to tinker with as the mood moves her...and I feel that she has fun things to occupy her time as she SITS and lets that ankle heal! You are reading this, right, Nita??? LOL They fed me lots of wonderful food--the last of their green beans and tomatoes from their garden, along with other goodies. :) I left leaving several things undone that I had hoped to do for her before flying out the door---alas, the time flew by like leaves in the wind. :) Spent Sunday night with another sister on the way home so I could make an 8:00 a.m. dr. appt. yesterday morning. Came rolling in here about 2:30 yesterday afternoon. My "boys" were soooo glad to see me. It's always such a wonderful greeting by my wienie boys when I've been gone. Just no other love like that of 4-legged "kids"!! :) I've shooed the hubby out the door for work, and I'm trying to get everything unpacked and back in a spot of it's own. This is a big job because, you see, I took everything but the kitchen sink with me for my sister to play with this weekend!! :) Just had my friend in Bristol call to ask if I wanted to go back to Knoxville with her either this afternoon or tomorrow to deliver a car to her daughter......AND we could go back to the quilt shop that we went to last Tuesday. Temptations just keep being put in my path!!! And I know that I HAVE to put the brakes on my quilty toy purchases!!!! Oh, what's a body to do???? LOL (Well, GO, OF COURSE!! ROFL) I have to get some chores done now, but just wanted to say that I'm back home. I missed reading all of my new friends' blogs, so as the day passes I'll run in here and read a few at a time to catch up with what everyone has been into. Maybe I can get some pictures posted tonight. Oh, Shan and Rina, if you read this, the beach pictures were wonderful!!! Oh, I do wish we could have all been there!! Looked like you guys had such a great time!! More later.

3 comments:

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound.... sounds like you had such a great time!!

You are one busy critter!! Its so hard to not buy quilty stuff ie., fabric! I am trying hard... doing pretty good...wondering how long I can manage this ... tee hee...
Now I did buy that book Finn suggested and its a GREAT book!!

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

What a whirlwind! Sounds like you aer having fun, which is all that matters

Finn said...

Hi Angie, glad you are back home safe and sound! Sounds like a very, very busy trip, but lots of laughing and happiness. That's good for everybody..*VBS*

And of course all the stuff at home is there waiting, but you have new memorier to ponder as you sit and crochet and watch the fog lift..Hugs, Finn