Sunday, September 17, 2006

NEWS FLASH!!!!

I just received an email that my border fabric for my leaf quilt will ship tomorrow --- and I should have it in 2-3 days!!!!! I had asked to be notified if they did NOT have the full amount of yardage that I had asked for. No mention that they didn't, so hopefully it will all arrive here by Wednesday or Thursday! Yeee Haaaaa *VBG* Now, of course, there's no telling when the quilt will actually be ready for border---or for that matter, the alternate block, which I need this fabric for also. *G* But it will be soooo good just to have it in my possession, won't it??? :D

5 comments:

Rabbit Stitchings said...

I am just sitting here laughing...but I totally agree with you *VBG* you will have the fabric when you need it now!!!

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

Cute litle "sausage dogs".

dot said...

Funny, I started the leaf quilt today but I started with the alternate blocks. I am making mine a bit bigger therefore I had to do more cutting and sewing. I like the leaf blocks you have so far.

meggie said...

Hi Angie,
I have thoroughly enjoyed your nice blogs! Being such a sucker for dogs, I love your dogs too. I can not get over how alike we seem, I have really related to some of your comments. You are now on my list of favs- have not learnt how to add the links on the sidebar yet.

I was born in New Zealand, in the North Island, married a South Islander- there is always friendly rivalry betweent the 2- & we have lived over here in Oz for 24 years.

I just love your leaf blocks, & admired your other work. I have just retried to post photos today, & at last success again!
Will no doubt contact you again.

bluerain said...

Looks as though you are making good progress...entices me to make a rug, but I am going to resist for now (: