Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Under the Weather

It's been an absolutely glorious day here at Ships' Landing!! Starting with the fog early this a.m. , chilly temps, warming up for shorts and a tee shirt, digging up herbs and potting them in preparation of colder weather this week, to much cooler temps again tonight! :) All I've accomplished today is getting some of the herbs into pots and crocheting. I've almost finished my rug, and I've been crocheting a dishcloth today as well. Just swapping from one to the other. I'll post pictures of the rug when it's DONE DONE. :) I've been given orders by the dr. to take it easy. Plus, he put me on some meds that are making me sooooo sleepy I can hardly stand myself. I've wandered in and out of my sewing room today but didn't even pick up my rotary cutter. Should have gone to the store for fruits and veggies that I will be eating for the next two weeks, and just didn't have the energy for that either. Maybe tomorrow, right? For now, I'm going to have a coffee on the porch and do some more crocheting as I wait for the sun to set. :)

5 comments:

Libby said...

That's a beautiful scene in your photo -- be sure to keep taking it easy .

Sweet P said...

Keep taking it easy. Our bodies need rest to get better. Thanks for sharing the morning fog.

Jeanne said...

Aaaah, what wonderful moody weather!
Jeanne :)

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Great relax weather! Take it easy and get some rest...I cannot wait to see your rug!

Darcie said...

Oh...I love a good storm. As long as everyone's safe, that is.

A great scene: coffee, a sunset...and some crocheting! Sounds like a book cover!