Monday, October 02, 2006

Can You Believe This?

Looked out my kitchen window and this is what I saw: They must be twins, and they must feel sooo safe here!! See Den, now, how could you even think about hurting one of these when they've grown up???? Someone has probably already made them orphans :(. They're just lying there in the shade chewing on their cuds. One has lost his spots already, but the other still has them. I have done nothing quilty today. I have crocheted another dish cloth, and that's it. My sister-in-law misunderstood the post about my fabric weighing me down LOL...she suggests that she needs my pumpkin runner to go on her new table that my brother built for her. LOL I'll make a trade with you, VK....I'll work on a runner for you in exchange for the round table you replaced!! How 'bout that? :)

4 comments:

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

There is always someone reading just waiting to misunderstand, isn't there? Lovely little visitors. Lucky you.

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Angie ,,, ya'lls tractor looks very much like ours! We bought a used older tractor and yes its had to be worked on a few times lol... but it works most of the time! :O)...oh and ours is blue too :O) Love the Deer pictures...We will so miss all the animals here!

SusanB said...

We have deer in my neighborhood and I love to see them. Some neighbors complain about how destructive the deer are. Evidently the deer like to dine on shrubbery and flowers, though I see little evidence in my yard. The neighbors with veggie gardens build good-sized cages around their tomatoes to try to keep the deer out.

I think it is a shame we've taken over so much of their natural habitat, so I root for the deer. Sometimes I'll see one during my morning walk.

Screen Door said...

I think your guys need carrots and apples... You'll have friends for life.