Thursday, October 19, 2006

Double-Dipping Today

Gorgeous sunset last night. Punkins ready for quilting Piecing a leaf block Just had to post again today just to let all of you know that I felt soooo much better today!!! I actually got laundry done, spent some time picking up/straightening up my sewing room (no, I didn't say the room next to the sewing room which is actually an extension of my sewing room LOL have to tackle that another day!!), found my cutting table and actually cut out 6 leaf blocks, and got my Punkins 4 Sale spray-basted and ready for machine quilting. Yeee Haaaa I have photos that I'm hoping blogger will let me put up just to prove I actually was in the sewing room!! LOL Phooooey, I just checked and the pictures AREN'T loading.....so we're trying that again. :) Marcie, over at Patchalot (I think LOL), just posted about working with wool. I love wool. I'm trying to decide if I dare "expose" myself to the world by posting pictures of my fabric closet and wool stash. Hmmmm, will have to give that one some thought......such a mess!!! ROFL

8 comments:

DubiQuilts said...

Love the Punkins 4 Sale Quilt. How did you do the lettering?

Yes!! we want to see your fabric and wool stash. If you show us I will take a photo of my stash and studio. My studio is the dinning room.

Angie said...

ROFL Oh Debbi you know NOT what you are asking for!!! ROFL My words are wool and fused on with Heat 'n Bond Lite. It's a pattern from Fons & Porter probably Oct. 2005.

Libby said...

Please share your wool stash *please*

Marcie said...

Come on Angie, pretty please! We love seeing someone elses mess! Helps justify our own. Your pictures are lovely, by the way.

Ali Honey said...

Hi Angie, Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. That enabled me to find you.....so I have now been in and read yours right from the beginning. We have many things in common, but since I live in the southern hemisphere we have new growth on all our trees and are looking forward to warm summer weather.
Quilty Hugs from Alison in New Zealand.

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

I just discovered your blog - delightfully fun to read. I'll be back often!

BTW, please share your wool stash for all to see!

Finn said...

Hi Angie, what fun to see your sewing machine and work in progress!! I do like that Pumpkins for sale, and saw it while browsing last years Fons and Porter. Might just have to do one of those...LOL Glad to hear you are feeling abit better. Hugs, Finn

Rabbit Stitchings said...

I am glad to hear your feeling better!!!!!!! and looks like you have been busy busy!!!!!!