Monday, October 23, 2006

Getting Into Trouble

I'm going to Knoxville with my friend, Evonne, again today....which will probably spell trouble for me as we are going to some quilt shops. :D I will be gone most of the day. Tomorrow I have an early a.m. doctor's appt. an hour away. So for the beginning of this week, I won't be on here much. I've added a couple more leaf blocks to the wall. I'm out of room there! Need to expand my viewing wall, don't I? :) And what is that BELOW the leaves? Oh my, could it be a bit of ...whisper...wool? Well, you have to understand that I have stash of one sort or another in several different places. LOL The tablerunner is one that I started several years ago (when DID we start these, Glorie?), and I've pulled it back out to finish up. Need some applique in those borders, and then I could use it during the Holidays. :D Hope everyone has a good week.

6 comments:

Libby said...

That's a good lookin' wool stash. Lots of fun *s*

Sue said...

Thanks for visting my blog! I really enjoyed reading yours and seeing all your projects, can't wait to see the leaf quilt finished. You can come play at my house anytime, but it would be a bit of a drive to get here!

Rabbit Stitchings said...

I realllly like your table runner you are making.. :O).. I see you do have a bit of wool there!

I like your ironing board too, it huge!! Did you cute board and mount it to the top of a regular ironing board? I saw the legs look like a ironing board?

I will keep my word and post a pic of my quilting stash *VBG* since you did!

DubiQuilts said...

Your leaves and table runner are great!

Have fun getting in trouble.

Your sewing room is very bright. Who doesn't have stash all over the house.

meggie said...

Love that table runner, look forward to seeing the finished project.

MMMMM Your wool stash looks nice & large!

soccertxi said...

I like the look of all the leaf blocks. I think I will do mine without the 2nd block inbetween and see what happens...I'm glad that someone else has a 'creative'room that is not tidy all the time! I feel SO much better..hehehehehehehehe.....