Sunday, October 15, 2006

Scattered Thoughts

I've been trying to upload some pictures for the last 3 days and blogger wouldn't cooperate. So I finally got these three up! Just some random photos to go with my scattered, random thoughts. :D By the way, this is Badger, my "baby boy" (altho he will be 10 in Dec.---wow, where did those years go???). And the little quilt is probably one of the first things that I made by myself. The "old" teddies came to live with us last Christmas...Santa brought them to me. *G* I dragged my rughooking, Aussie Country Threads magazines, and my dishclothe crochet stuff out to the porch....was such a beautiful day that I just had to be outside. Haven't really accomplished much with the rughooking OR the dishclothe, but I did get a couple of loads of laundry done...need to go switch another load. And Glorie (my niece/quilt buddy) called. We FINALLY had a nice long chat. We usually do this every weekend but lately (several months now) LIFE has been interfering with our weekend "get togethers" so I've been suffering a bit of withdrawal!! LOL We always have to cover quilting, rughooking, quilty shopping, latest quilt magazines, books, etc. Then of course we have to catch up on family "stuff", then go BACK to quilty stuff....well, you get the idea....so these conversations usually take a goodly amount of time!!! LOL So good for both of us. We live about 3 hrs. away from each other, so we CAN'T just run in and out of each other's houses (which is what we WISH we could do!!) at the drop of a hat. :D Now it's 4:15 p.m. already and I haven't cut or pieced any leaves today. :( My energy level is definitely on the wane, so I doubt that I will get any made again today. Dang, I'm really really tired of being tired!!! ROFL That's the ONLY complaint I'm going to post on here today!! I'm going to go blog visiting now...see what's been happening this weekend with my blog buddies. Happy Sunday, everyone!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were finally able to post your pictures. Badger is a handsome fellow. Checking the Blogs is a good way to relax and conserve energy!

meggie said...

Love your Badger boy.

Just relax, dont worry too much about your energy levels. Am sure they will return.

Loved your Teddies, BTW. I am a bit of a Teddy Nut, have some old ones, & a few I made, plus orphans I have found at garage sales- which I do believe you call Yard Sales?.

Zegi said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling up to snuff. You've got a beautiful view there to heal with!

Pam said...

Happy Sunday to you too. Isn't Badger a cutey.

I find time just marches on so fast. It is amazing.

Libby said...

10 years does go by so quickly. Harper has been with us nearly 10 years. I remember that first day like it was yesterday .... she couldn't even sneak a peak at the top of the coffee table and the cat took up camp on top of the fridge for about a week *s* Hope you got to enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Badger looks like he was enjoying sunning :O).... our babies grow up so fast, don't they...

Your bears are very cute!! Santa was sweet that year :O)...

Sounds like you have a great niece! How wonderful that is for you :O)...

Sande said...

Tennessee looks like it's coloring up nicely. Your applique (on previous posts) looks very nice. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well...hope it turns around soon for you.

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

Badger is a handsome fellow. My Simon is 10 too. Glad to see you got your Aussie mag.

Finn said...

Hey Girl, sorry to hear you are tired, but you DID you alot extra yesterday, you know?
It's really ok to kick back and just follow what your body tells you to do..*VBS*
And complains are ok, and this ISN'T a no whine zone...LOL..you are allowed to whine if you need to. Hugs, FInn

KCQuilter said...

Love your photo of fall foliage! We are starting to get some nice color here in Missouri too, though it will be better in a week or so, especially if the sun ever comes back out LOL! Feel better!

Suze said...

Great bears with the quilt...

Such a gorgeous picture of the colors on the trees........

Sundays seem to drain all the energy. They also seem to disappear too fast and then it is Monday and we must get back on schedule again.

Glad you are feeling better.