Monday, October 23, 2006

Shhh, Could It Be???

Psst, I think there may be MORE wool....I just got home from my "trouble" trip about an hour or so ago. We had a blast! Went to The Cherry Pit quilt shop in Sevierville, TN, and oh my, I want one of all of it!!! It's a wonderful shop, and the ladies who work there are so friendly and full of personality and life. Just a really fun place to go if you're ever in that neck of the woods. You'll have to wait til tomorrow to see what goodies I got. :D And yes, I spent more than I should have.....and only got 2 little bitty bags!!! But oh I do love it! :D Had dinner at a Cracker Barrel which was excellent, then headed on home. A fun, fun day! And it's ending perfectly....Randy had a fire going for me in the woodburner when I got in. Oh so snuggly....so I'm off to do some paperwork for tomorrow, and then I'm getting on the sofa in front of the fire with my new books for a few minutes before I crawl off to bed. LOL

6 comments:

Libby said...

You weren't kidding about your wool stash. I think it's terrific.

Anonymous said...

Our fireplace has started also..and we need to get some loads of wood. It took 8 ricks to keep us warm last year and it was a mild one!
Love your leaf quilt in the previous post. I haven't started anything with wool...not quite there.

Marcie said...

I DO spy a nice wool stash! This is the perfect time to dig into it and stitch in front of the fireplace! I just ordered two patterns from colonialcrafts.com. Or do you have plenty of patterns also? The wool thing is new to me-I have only just begun to dabble. But I like it a lot!

anne bebbington said...

I love your table runner? in the last post - another germ of an idea to squirrel away for a future project :o)

Katrina said...

Great blog Angie!! Your wool stash looks so cozy :) I love stitching by the fireplace too :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Angie, I've heard of the Cherry Pit but never been there. It's nice to know it's a cool place with nice people. What is your wool used for? I did rug hooking for a while and have tons. I need to get that stuff out, don't I?
Lois