Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Truly Frightful...

mess, that is! So here it is, folks, baring my soul globally!! LOL I do have a couple more pigeon holes, but this is the main fabric closet. I thought revealing it on Halloween would be most appropriate as it is truly a frightening experience in there!! LOL I have been working on my Jan Patek pillow/wallhanging (don't know which yet) and also started piecing a little Christmas thingy that I may make several of and give as Christmas gifts, so I'm holding back on posting a picture of it right now. (Of course, I may be holding back on posting ANY picture as it seems blogger is definitely not playing fair today!) So, that soul-baring stuff will have to wait for another day as I guess blogger is only allowing those with the best candy to post pics today. I have tried a dozen times and it just won't let me sooo... Have a safe and Happy Halloween! :D

8 comments:

Libby said...

Maybe it's just a Halloween trick -- hope the rest of your day is filled with treats *s*

meggie said...

Isnt it frustrating when you cant get your pics up??
Hope you had a Happy Halloween.
we dont have it here, & I am not really sad about that! haha.

Look forward to your pics when you can get them up.

McIrish Annie said...

sorry your pics didn't post. PLEASE, PLEASE post the name of the author of the natural dyeing book. i would love to give that a go!!! I love fabric painting and have done some dyeing but the Au Naturale sounds interesting!

Rabbit Stitchings said...

How I love this blog thing... but boy oh boy does blogger get my goat at times!!! It simply won't let you post the pics will it sometimes!!! grrrr LOL.. but sounds like your having fun and I can't wait to see the pics!

soccertxi said...

Maybe Blogger had a look at your closet..and thought it was WAAAY to scary for us to see....::::grin::: I bet it would not let you see MINE either.

Pam said...

Now of course we need pictures :)

I always use Picasa to post my pictures. It usually works without any problems -- then I go into Blogger and edit my post and then I add the text - when I know for sure the pictures have posted. So far - so good.

Tonya R said...

sorry Blogger thwarted you. I get the pic in first and then write the text too...

Lois R. said...

Did it say it was DONE, but no pic? There is a TRICK that you can do to get it to work, but you have to be comfortable with editing the HTML of your post.

Try going to an old post, copy the html for a pic from the old post and pasting it in your new post. Then delete the name of the old pic and insert the name of the new pic. But only do this if you understand the whole HTML thingie!