Wednesday, November 08, 2006

No Resolution Yet

I'm sooooo not happy at this moment. I've tried every day since the last post to get one up. No luck. I spent alllllll day on the phone again today with Hughes.net. If you don't have to DON'T get satellite!!! I've been dealing with this for a week now, and they keep telling me to run tests and log the results, then call back in a couple of days. Doesn't matter that this is a business computer....oh no, well, so sorry, just keep trying. I'm only doing this typing as a lark to see if it will load. Hope all of my blogger buddies are okay. I miss being able to put "stuff" up. :( I'm working on my Jan Patek wallhanging, doing some rug hooking, and making a little snowman door hanging from AP&Q. Would love to share pictures with you but.... I'll keep trying! :)

9 comments:

soccertxi said...

I see your blog! I had some troubles last week posting pictures. I finally posted them one at a time. I must have held my mouth JUST right 'cause they published with out a hitch. Sorry you are having problems.

Sweet P said...

Hi Angie! I see you. I hope your computer problems get solved soon. I don't know what I would do if my computer died or didn't work. We'll be here when you get the problems solved.

DubiQuilts said...

I miss you. Hope you get back online soon.

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

I don't think there is anything more frustrating than a computer and the stuff that goes with it. Good luck.

Patti said...

So sorry Angie - hope it's fixed really soon. We'll miss you if you can't post - to say nothing about the business!

Sheila said...

Hope it's fixed soon!

Have you abandoned the leaf quilt, o' soul sister? LOL

Hedgehog said...

I hope you are back up and running soon!

joyce said...

Good luck with your computer problems. Been there,done that. We use wireless with a dish. Problems,problems,problems. Turned out there was a wire pinched. It was my husband who thought of that and he is not a computer guy.

McIrish Annie said...

Nothing is more frustrating than connection problems. Makes you feel "isolated". HOpe that is resolved soon.