Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Time's Acomin'

I just switched over to Beta Blogger....have I made a major mistake here?

I made this little wallhanging last year, and I must say it's one of my favorites. I'm slowly getting my tree "dressed" for the Holidays, and should have that finished tomorrow. :D I'm also working on a couple of little Christmas gifts so I can't post those until that Jolly Man in the Bright Red Suit has made his midnite visit, then we can share those. LOL

My brother made me a fireplace mantle and is bringing it to put up for me this weekend. I'm sooo excited about it! Santa will find stockings hung by the chimney with care for sure this year! Do hope he brings stuff to put in them. LOL All of these blogger friends of mine that have those counters shouting at me that there are "x" number of days until Christmas are making me nervous!!! ROFL I could have sworn I had at least another month to get it all together for Christmas....so how can it be only 2 weeks and counting??? LOL Gotta get off of here and go get on with the Holiday preparations.

7 comments:

DubiQuilts said...

So far beta has worked just fine for me. Your wall quilt is very cute, I love it.

paula, the quilter said...

Your little wall hanging is cute. Beta is working fine for me too.

Barb said...

No, I don't think you made a mistake. I've been trying for weeks to switch. The invitation to do it is there but it tells me I can't switch yet. What's up with that?

Your wall hanging is so pretty and what a nice brother you have! Nothing like a mantel to hang stockings on.

Fiona said...

Beta has worked OK for me - it seems to work best for people (like me) who don't have very big blogs so it is probably also a good time for you to have switched. The only annoying thing is that people who haven't switched come up as 'no-reply' when they leave comments.

Screen Door said...

Sounds like your brother is a keeper....

Marcie said...

Love your Christmas wall hanging! I hope all this Beta business resolves itself. We all seem to get different results. But mostly mine is fine.

Sandra said...

I really like your little quilt too. I adore your fireplace! We don't have one, or a fire, it's always too hot here Downunder.