Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm so sorry that I've left everyone hanging all week long with no post on my fun, fun, fun (and quite relaxing for the two of us!!) weekend with Glorie! *Fretfully rubbing my brow* :0 I've had two days this week (today being one of them) that I was gone ALL DAY for drs. appts. and the other days I had to work sooooo...I'm only letting you know tonight that I didn't drop off of the face of the earth LOL. And to promise once again that I AM going to do a post to tell you all about our weekend and post a picture or two. But I'm just too beat tonight to do it. I haven't even transferred my photos from the camera to the computer yet. Hopefully tomorrow I can get that done. My tree is up and has the lights on it, but that's all so far as tree decorations are concerned. I have a couple of Santas out, and a wreath on my door. I'm most definitely behind on my decorating. And yet I feel as if "I'm dancing as fast as I can". :) Of course, some of this tiredness/anxiety goes along with this dratted thyroid mess. But it does make getting my act together a bit more difficult. :D It's 17 deg (wind chill 9) right now. Man, that is COLD! I can't help thinking about the homeless and those less fortunate than we are, and even more so when it's so life-threateningly cold outside. We have a roaring fire in the stove and are huddled close to it...and I wish I could share it with all of those "out there" that have none. So I'm sending up a prayer tonight for all of those people to be able to find some shelter and warmth.

7 comments:

Barb said...

It sounds like you're decorating at about the same speed I decorated in, Angie - slow! My tree had nothing on it but the lights for days. I finally got it all done but it did take me a week.

Carol said...

Don't fret about your decorating timeline...last year was a really crazy year for us and we didn't get decorated until about 4 days before Christmas...but we enjoyed every minute it was there. We all want to get everything done but life gets in the way and that's OK...ENJOY!

Katrina said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed your weekend :) My decorating is barely started so you're further along than I am :)

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Glad to see you are back! and glad to hear you had such a fun weekend :O)...

the decorating gets done when it gets done :O)... no worries girly!!

I know easier said than done, but hey it sounded good didn't it?

meggie said...

Hi Angie, Hope you are feeling better soon.
Since I have been away, I havent even thought about decorating. We are going to our daughter's for Xmas day- I have given her all my wallhangings I made! haha.

Anonymous said...

Angie, I will join in that prayer. You are so nice to think of others and I surely would not like to be with out shelter with the weather we are have...I think its about 10 and the wind chill is less...Have a good weekend and stay warm...Hope your doc appt were good news...Toni

Anonymous said...

I had no idea it got that cold in TN! It has gotten cold here too. You take care--bless your warm heart!