Friday, January 12, 2007

Oh My, Look at the Goods!




Look what I got in the mail today!!!! Aren't they just gorgeous? The picture doesn't do them justice, really. You should see them up close and personal! LOL They're "Nell's Flower Shop" by Moda for Blackbird Designs. Just yummy! I have most of Blackbird Designs books, and I even have a kit for "Quilting the Garden" which I haven't started yet. Maybe this FQ bundle should go into the "Birds of a Feather" book. :P Oh, I do wish 'they' would stop coming out with all of these gorgeous fabrics and wonderful books, just for a while, until I could make myself use some of that small stash (tongue in cheek) that I already have. ROFL Oh well, I'm really trying to win an award, you know, the one where "she who dies with the most fabric/books wins"! ROFL

I thought I would add a couple more bird pictures, another shot of a bluebird from the other day when it was so very foggy and frosty, and one of a cardinal that I took this past summer.

Happy Weekend Wishes to everyone!

19 comments:

Nadine said...

My oh my ! What marvels are you going to do with these beauties, Angie ! Lucky you !
And these birds are sooooo cute, too ! You're very good at photographing (among other things) !

Hugs & smiles,
NADINE.

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Great new fabrics. I can't wait to see what you do with them.

Tazzie said...

Wonderful fabrics you have there, I've never met a Moda fabric I didn't like!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

meggie said...

Oh how lovely those fabrics look!
Envy envy!!
I also love the bird pics, so different to Aussie or Kiwi birds!

Sweet P said...

Oooh . . . what lovely fabric. Your bird shots are excellant. Thanks for sharing.

Angela said...

My birthday is tomorrow if you wanna send that yummy package my way! LOL We can say you won the prize and that is the runner up prize for me. :o)

deb said...

Love the fabric bundles! Our local quilt store is having their annual sale next week. I'm in the market for some batiks for another McKenna Ryan pattern. Should be fun looking. I've enjoyed perusing your blog. :)

Libby said...

That's a good lookin' bundle you got there*s* If you find you don't have enough room for it at your house . . . well, my cupboards have been cleared up and I surely can find the space *s*

Dawn said...

ooo - you had a good mail day!

Barb said...

I can so understand why you got so excited when this arrived. So many beautiful fabrics and so many wonderful things to do with them. I'd be beyond thrilled.

Your bird pictures just completely warm my heart. I miss my sweet little hummingbirds and they're comppletely impossible to photograph. Sigh.

deputyswife said...

Oh, I love opening a blog to see new fabric! LOVE IT! It is all beautiful!

Thanks for commenting on my blog today. It truly made my day!

May Britt said...

Moda fabric is my favorite. Perhaps you should choose this bundle for your applique design blocks.

teodo said...

Good work with your new fabrics.
I think you can win an award
ciao ciao

Beemoosie said...

Oh what yummy fabric! Just beautiful! I love your bird pictures!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The fabrics are great, I am going to look for those. I've seen many birds lately, too; although our weather was a bit cooler this past week... the sprouting daffodils don't know which direction to turn now! Thanks for sharing the beauty of your daily life with us!

Cynthia said...

what a great package to have in the mail. I love Moda fabrics.

Morah said...

Doesn't Moda just make you crazy....LOL...always tempting us with something more delicious than before.

Pam said...

I love stacks of fabric all tied up with ribbon.

How is Randy's eye? Has the increased medication helped? Hopefully it is better. There is a condition called Temporal Arteritis that can cause inflamation in the eyes - it is usually treated with steriods by a rheumatologist. Hopefully he is better.

Marcie said...

Look at you and all your pretty birds! Looks like it's time to make "Birds of a Feather"! I am on a bird kick myself right now. Enjoy your new FQs!