Sunday, January 21, 2007

Raggedy Angels





I have finally gotten my angels' hairstyles done, given them a bit of 'make up' :P, and given them a little raggedy quilt to hold. Now they just need their setting triangles and quilting. :P I have really had a good time playing with these. And during the course of working on them, I realized I'm just not in the mood for small applique right now, so I'm reneging on the Applique Designs for the time being. My mood calls for large folk art, maybe Kim Diehl, or Blackbird Designs, I've even gone so far as to pull out my Quilting the Garden since I've cut several blocks' worth of templates a long time ago, but just couldn't decide on fabrics to use. I've also been poring over Jan Patek books. Then, there's that plaid bear paw quilt that I want to do, and the churn dash, and my Tree Angel keep whispering to me...sew many quilts, sew many hard decisions. LOL

21 comments:

Libby said...

Adorable *s* I think the first one is following my styling regime -- let it dry and hope for the best. I love their quilts. Have fun picking out your next project.

Elaine Adair said...

Oh Angie, these little angel girls are soooo charming. The flirty dress is my favorite part. You are so clever!

Shelina said...

These are cute - they each have their own personality.

Tazzie said...

Those Angels are just adorable! You're doing a wonderful job with them!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Pam said...

Those angels are so incredibly cute. Are the 3 of them going to be a wall hanging?

I hope Randy's eye is all better now and he can see again.

Quilting Kim said...

The angels are just so darned cute. You did a great job with the hairstyles, too, they seem to have so much personality.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

What a wonderful, expressive, band of angels. The embellishments give them such life! Great job, can't wait to see more...

Cynthia said...

your angels look lovely. Look forward to seeing more progress with them.

Marcie said...

Ain't it the truth-decisions, decisions. I think the reason we never know what to do is because there are soooo many choices (not counting the things already started)! Your angels are adorable!

KCQuilter said...

How precious!!! Love, love, love the hairstyles and "make up" and the little quilts! Can't wait to see it done-done.

teodo said...

your angels are so nice!!!!ciao ciao

meggie said...

Love those little Angels! How cute!

Angela said...

Very sweet stuff.

Dawn said...

I love those little angles! The hair styles are adorable!

Lois R. said...

The angels are so sweet!

Jeanne said...

Blessings to you and thanks for your love and visit!
Love Jeanne
Lovely angel quilt!

~Nancy~ said...

So cute......SO talented!

Beemoosie said...

Lovely, lovely angels!

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you visited my blog, thank you. These angels are so pretty.

Suze said...

Such a blessing those angels are.

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛