Saturday, March 24, 2007

Beautiful Week

I've been outside digging in the dirt all week. It's been such gorgeous weather, that I just couldn't stay inside. So I haven't sewn a stitch all week. :( I think it actually got to 80 deg. today. I haven't even put the borders on the runner that I worked on last Sunday. Maybe if it rains (?) (LOL) next week I'll be forced to stay inside, do so much needed dusting, and turn the sewing machine on again. :) Darlene, over at 'quilting daze' wrote up instructions to her toppers that she's been making, and I really, really want one of them too. :D Meanwhile, I'm just popping in here to let you know that I'm still kicking. :D Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

meggie said...

So glad you are ok! Isnt it nice to get outside after winter? Mind you we are awaiting winter with joy- well some of us are! It is raining here today! Yay!
Maybe I will even get to sew!

Katrina said...

Wow Angie! I wish that I could get outside and dig in the dirt :) But right now we have mud that is covered with snow again. Not great weather to own two dogs LOL!

When are you going to pull out your rug hooking kit? LOL!

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

Digging in the dirt? Sewing? HMMM - guess which choice wins in my corner of the world? LOL

I hope that you find a few minutes to make a cute table topper. :-)

Shelina said...

Angie, I am glad you are outside enjoying the weather. The weather here is beautiful too. The quilts will just have to wait.

Libby said...

Enjoy your dirt *s* - that's the great thing about quilting . . . it's always there when you get back.

teodo said...

Hi Angie I'm happy you are better! ciao ciao

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I know, I'm having trouble staying inside currently, too... it's just too gorgeous outdoors! Enjoy!!

karylsquilts said...

digging in the dirt is therapy too !!


planted seeds this week here in MO, Ill wait another week or so for the tomatoes, pepper plants.

Did set outside and hemmed 2 quilts, Progress !