Thursday, March 29, 2007

How Can It Be Thursday Already?





I have been outside every day this week, and the week has flown by! I only took a break this afternoon to run in and get a drink of water, and decided to post just a quick note to let everyone know I'm okay. I've still got TONS of yard work to do, and I keep getting distracted watching the Swallows and the Goldfinches. :D Randy helped me put up two new bluebird houses day before yesterday, and the Swallows are going to rent them out first. :) The redbud trees are just gorgeous right now...and, just a tiny quilting note, a pillow that I made last year (I think LOL). Gotta go dig some more weeds up. :)

8 comments:

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

That touch of color in those trees is beautiful.

Libby said...

Trees in bloom are just the most colorful sight. I love to spot them dotting the neighborhoods.

meggie said...

Hi Angie so glad to read you are feeling well, & happy to be outside. Love your pics, & the little pillow is sweet!

keslyn said...

It must be so lovely to be outside after your long cold winter, spring time is such a grat time of the year.
Join the garden
Kerry

Conni Lu said...

Happy gardening...and maybe some happy stitching, time permitting.

KCQuilter said...

Hey, could you swing by Kansas City when you finish up in your yard? I've got some weeds that need a-pullin' too!!! Redbuds are pretty. BTW, my husband's name is Randy too!!!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The redbuds are amazing this year... love your birdhouse!

Angela said...

Hi Angie. I have tried to post a couple of times and gotten the "blogger blues". Our redbuds are starting to pop now. You all are a bit ahead of us. The dafs are about gone now and the tulips are up though. Birds are singing like crazy. Glad you are enjoying the yardwork.