Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day




Oh, what a beautiful Mother's Day!! I have been out giving my plants a drink; it's going to be quite warm today and sunny. I decided to go ahead and plant my veggies in pots, so I spent all day yesterday doing that. Still have a few tomatoes to put in pots, and of course, I plant a pot then have to stand and ponder forever which pot I want to fill next. :) Another one of those days that I went out with the coffee as soon as I rolled out of bed and didn't come back in except for brief 'pit stops'. :D More of the same is on tap for today! :)

Sending champayne wishes and chocolate dreams to all of you mothers! Had this perfect picture of my 'baby boy' , Badger, which I had to post today of all days LOL, the flowers are a patch of Maiden Pinks that I planted from seed last year, and of course, another shot of my Indigo Bunting.

15 comments:

Screen Door said...

Happy Mother's Day. Gorgeous flowers. Handsome Pup.

Carol said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your flowers are beautiful...love your birds and Badger looks so cute!

teodo said...

Happy Mother's Day !
Beautiful flowers and likeable Badger! The bird is so nice!

Beth said...

I love the picture of Badger! My parents are waiting for their new rescue Digger (scottie) on Friday. My boys have NO idea they are in for a new cousin!

sMC said...

Happy Mothers Day. Handsome Boy,beautiful flowers and what a perfect way to spend the day. aubirdwoman

Elaine Adair said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. I also, spent a good day, with my flowers, pots, seeds, etc. And guess what, I purchased some of those same spikey things with the purple flowers, that smell so nice.

Thanks for the indigo bunting shot, again, We are reading our diary, and find OUR indigo bunting showed up last year about this time, so we're on the lookout! the next few weeks.

Darlene said...

I hope that you had a wonderful day, Angie!

Laurie Ann said...

Badger's a handsome boy! We need to see more pictures of him! :)

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Badger is so cute, thanks for sharing your picture-perfect day with us! That IB is a beauty!

Libby said...

Sounds like the day was just right *s*

meggie said...

Glad your Mothers Day was so nice for you Angie.
Isnt Badger just the cutest baby!
Loved all your pics, thanks for sharing them!

keslyn said...

Champange & Chocolate.....sounds very nice.
Maybe one day we will all share a drink together
Kerry

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Happy Mother's Day to you a few days late.

Badger looks so happy to be outside in the warm weather.

It is so green by you and us. Today we had a bit of rain but could use more.

The Chicken Lady said...

I'm a little late, but I figure Mom's are so special, we should have all of May! :) I love the shot of the little indigo bunting. I really need to get some oranges out in my yard to lure them here. I don't have any, but am enjoying the white crowned sparrows! Love the furbaby too! :)

kcamou said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Great pictures. Your "baby" is way too cute!