Saturday, June 09, 2007

Australian Country Threads Vol. 3 No. 10

Last night's sunset

Now what is she up to ????

I'm following in my friend, Nadine's, footsteps, and putting out the word that I'm looking (pleading/begging/uh, ok LOL) for this issue of Australian Country Threads Vol. 3 No. 10. If anyone has this issue and would be willing to part with it, OR if any of my American and/or Aussie blogging buddies might have a back issue in their quilt shops, I would be more than happy to buy the magazine (and, of course, shipping).
All help will be IMMENSELY appreciated!!! :D

10 comments:

Libby said...

Sorry, no magazine here . . . but I sure want to know what you are doing *s*
That's one gorgeous sunset. Hope you got to sit out in the quiet and enjoy it to the very end.

tracey said...

That's a lovely sunset!

Sorry I can't help you with the magazine.

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

Do you remember what is on the cover?

The Chicken Lady said...

Wish I could help with the magazine. But wanted to say WOW, beautiful sunset.

meggie said...

Hi, I have that mag, but dont want to part with it! It has Bronwyn Hayes 'A Cottage in the Country' on the cover, & I will send a picture of it to you Angie.
And keep my eye out for it at garage sales, etc!
Love that sunset pic.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I'm of no help with your magazine search, sorry. Whatever you're working on looks very fresh and pretty...

Quilting Kim said...

Angie, I'm on the hunt for the magazine, too. I even emailed Express Publications and sadly they only keep back issues for one year. I'll keep my eyes peeled and IF I should run acrossed it, I'll let you know. I just love a "hunt". Did you try your library?

Thimbleanna said...

Ummmm....what indeed are you up to? It looks very pretty and interesting!

Guðrún said...

Have you tried:

http://www.cottonpatch.co.uk/

they sell Australian mags. Lovely fabrics you have there.

Belém said...

Hope you find the magazine. Some people are helping you and you will be sucessuful.