Friday, June 29, 2007

Time Flies!


Marcie, I didn't take a picture of the stitchery that I'm working on but I AM going to take it out on the boat with me!!! LOL I have even bought me a special 'toolbox' to put my sewing 'gear' in for boating trips!!! :D Guess I'll have to just jump in after it if a big wake dumps it overboard (yeah, right, like uhhh I'm NOT the best swimmer in the world!) ROFL, but one does what one has to do!!! LOL

Here are a few more spool blocks. Haven't made any the last couple of days. My energy level dropped out of sight, so I gave in to Randy today and called the dr. to start me back on the synthroid again. They had taken me off of it last month and said let them know if I noticed a difference. Weeelllll, YES, a HUGE difference. So I'll start back on it tomorrow, and hopefully, will notice some change within a couple of weeks.

I have been doing some embroidery that I had drawn out while waiting to see if I could find the issue of Country Threads that I wanted (the one Sheila 'aubirdwoman' sent to me :D). Haven't taken pictures of it yet but I will soon. Enjoy your weekend!

12 comments:

Carol said...

Your spool blocks are great...what fun. Feel better soon!

Finn said...

Hi Angie, by all means, get back on the medication!! We need you to feel good, all 'up and at 'em! *VBS*
I think your spool blocks are looking so fine!! Please do send me the measurements for cutting, I'd love to add some to my orphans in your honor..*VBS*
The gifties from Australia are just super! What a lucky girl, you are..and the 'boys' too, with new toys from Mom.
And new shopping bags...good for you. Time we got this plastic garbage stopped.I gotta try your tea..maybe next weekend when DD visits for supper with DH.
Have a great weekend, feel better soon. Ebby and I think of you often and always, Hugs, Finn

Libby said...

The blocks look great - hope you are feeling like your old self real soon *s*

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Your moving right along with those blocks!

A tackle box for your sewing on the boat,,, to cute!

Now I know you have a life jacket as well since you do not swim so good right! Heck I know I would, my dh swims like a fish so I think he would save me LOL... but still you make sure you have a life jacket on that boat girly, and having it on would be a good idea... okay I sound like a nagging Mom here, but I just know I dont swim that well and whew yep be safe :O)...

Darlene said...

Love, love, love your Spool Blocks. Totally cute! I need to get back to that machine and make some more. HMMMM, maybe I'll make a few extra to toss in the little package that's almost ready to make its way to you. Something to think about.

keslyn said...

I love the look of your spool blocks, how many do you intend making?
Hope you are feeling better.
Happy sewing on your boat trips
Kerry

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Love the spool blocks. I am glad to hear you are getting your energy back and feeling a bit better.

Darcie said...

Just don't dig into the wrong tackle box! ;-) That goe's for Randy too! ;-)

Love the spool blocks...and cannot wait to see your stitcheries!

meggie said...

Hope the energy is up! Feel better.
Lovely spool blocks.

Helen said...

Spool blocks are so useful. They make a great border as well as a centre-piece.

Marcie said...

Love the spool blocks! I already made a spool quilt last year, but now I want to make yours too! Relax and enjoy yourself, Angie, with your little tool box and stitchery. I'm having visions of tangled threads and fishing lines.

teodo said...

These block are very nice!
I'm happy you've found the newspaper you were looking for!
ciao ciao