Thursday, June 14, 2007

Wooo Hooo


Renee, Nathan's friend


Sheila (Aussie BirdWoman) has the Country Threads magazine and is willing to part with it!!!! Yea!!!! Isn't she just THE BEST!!! :D

Gudrun asked if Badger Baby left his paw prints in the driveway. LOL It does look very wet, doesn't it? We had just hosed it down to cool it, so it was actually dry enough that he didn't leave his prints there. HOWEVER, I put Badger's and Dewey's (his big brother *g*) footprints, names and date in the last section that they poured, which will be where I park my car when I come in with groceries, etc. Just could not resist it. I grin every time I see it. Randy asked how I will feel when they are 'gone' and I see it every time I go out. They will never be gone from my heart, so I think that I will be so very glad that I did that. :)

We've been out on the boat again for about an hour this evening. Oh my goodness, I DO LOVE this boat...and I am learning to drive it to...so we can have quilt retreats, family gatherings, girls' day out, you name it, at Ships' Landing!!! :D See why I need to get me some embroidery prepped now??? (Like I don't have a single book or magazine with embroidery patterns in them LOL)

It's getting late, and I still have paperwork that has to be done for a 9:00 a.m. mediation in the morning. Sweet dreams!

8 comments:

Carol said...

Angie, I'm on my way with stitching in hand for a nice, calm boat ride...what fun that must be. I love that you put your baby's paw prints in the concrete...they will always be there and that's a very good thing.

Libby said...

There's just nothing like being out on the water *s*

The Chicken Lady said...

Hey, maybe you could make a waterproof quilt for the boat! :) Fun! The pups look adorable, as usual! ;)

Guðrún said...

I have not yet finished to put concrete in my driveway, maybe I will put my dogs pawprint there, I don´t think that my husband would agree on that though :( but the idea is brilliant.

meggie said...

Hi Angie, Your little Bader & Dewey look so cute! I think it was a good idea to put the prints in the concrete.
You have been soo busy! I love your flower & the moth is really unusual. Great pics!

Rabbit Stitchings said...

that is my kind of boat, I really those! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

Glad you got your magazine. Nice to see the SeaHound so relaxed on board.

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛