Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm Still Here...Muddling Along

I know it's been ages since I've posted. I simply don't know where the time goes, but one day whizzes by, into the next day, and all of a sudden I feel like I've lost about a month. There's nothing different or unusual going on here to make the time speed by like that, but that's the patch I'm in right now. :/ I have been puttering around with applique and embroidery, but nothing to show right now. I'll be back with a more lengthy post later. Hope all is well with everyone!

8 comments:

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Good to see you post :O), glad you are okay :O)...

Libby said...

It's the heat of summer - just roll with it and you'll be running around posting all over before you know it *s*

sMC said...

glad you see you are ok. I get times like that when I just don't do anything. Just roll with the punches. And it will all come back. I know what you mean about losing a month, I have done that too :) take care

meggie said...

It really is good to know you are ok Angie. I think we all miss your bright posts.
Enjoy that boat!

Darlene said...

Well, there you are! I've been looking for you! Have you been playing in the dirt again?

teodo said...

welcome with us.
ciao ciao

Molly said...

Hi Angie, thanks for visiting! I've been browsing through some of your posts. Love your quilts and esp. that stitched[embroidery] piece. Love the flowers and the bird too! My daughter went to college in TN. It's a beautiful place. We like that Southern charm, where people aren't in such an all-fired hurry that they can't take the time to be friendly, or to stop and smell the flowers...

Nan said...

So happy you posted - I've been checking in every so often, and wondering how you and the wiener kids are doing.
I'm glad you're well - I think what you're describing (one day into the next, etc)is called "the dog days of summer".
Take care,
Nan and the Doxies