Thursday, August 23, 2007

WoooHooo Happy Dancin'

This girl is doing a happy happy dance!!! I just got the most special phone call---from my blogger friend/separated-at-birth twin--Quilting Daze Darlene!!! Now I ask you, can my day get any better??? :D How awesome to put a voice with my Dazy friend. The only thing better would have been if she could have just run right on over for a cup of coffee (or a glass of iced tea, seeing as how the temperature hit a high of 102 here today :/) with me, but hey, I'll take the phone call ANY time! :D Thank you so much, dear friend, for that most special treat. We'll definitely do it again (on my nickel next time LOL).

8 comments:

Isabelle said...

102 degrees sounds very hot for dancing, but I'm sure it must have burnt some calories.

Doreen said...

Hello Angie. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comment.

It sure is nice when you meet people on here and their friendships become real....isn't it! Enjoy


doreen

Darlene said...

I'm really glad I decided to call you - what a great conversation we had. Laughing with you is so much fun. LOL

I hope that we'll be able to laugh via the phone again soon.

Nan said...

I'm glad you got to talk with Darlene - she's such a great person, and I'm sure she could make any day a great one! Good for you!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Tanya Monique said...

Hey i want a boat ride and a private cove!No fair im the oldest cousin i should get to spend weekends with you ...

Shelina said...

It sounds like you are having a fun relaxing summer, visiting with friends, fishing, boating, etc. Even looking at quilt books. Bliss.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Life is good!!

Yvonne said...

That is great....I'm sure you two had a ball chatting.