Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dancin' As Fast As I Can :D






Lots to do...decisions to be made...can she get it all together before Sunday morning??? ROFL Probably not, but she's going to go for it and see how much gets accomplished. What ISSSS she talking about? :D Well, a sister invited me to go with her and another sister to ANOTHER sister's house, and I would be gone almost a week, from start to finish. Randy's mediation schedule is so tight next week that I'm surely insane to try to get all of the paperwork ready in one fell swoop for 9 mediations, plus just get the laundry caught up, pack for me and Badger, oh, you know all that goes with trying to leave home---for even one night for some of us :D, much less a week. Lord, I haven't even considered being gone for that lenghth of time in years!!!! What ever am I thinking???? :D But I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GO, soooooo.....I won't be around here for a while.

Leaving you with the trees just getting a bit of glow to their leaves, a deer just lying in the water cooling off (which we've never seen them do before in 5 years of living here), Badger Baby got a new toy :D, a sunrise with CLOUDS... honest-to goodness CLOUDS!!! Oh how I long for a couple of cloudy cool days (and I DON'T want them to come until I get back from my trip,I do NOT want to miss them if they EVER come to SHIP'S Landing again lol), and an applique block that I'm playing with.

Have fun, get lots and lots of sewing/reading/baking, etc. done while I'm away, and I'll yell when I get back. :D

21 comments:

loulee1 said...

LOL Have a great time.

Thimbleanna said...

Lovely block you're working on there. I can't believe all your hummingbirds in that last post -- ours all fight so we can't have that many at the feeder at one time, LOL.

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Go! Have fun :O)... You will get the paperwork done :O) ... then just toss some stuff in a bag and go!!

Darlene said...

Goodness I'm tired now! LOL

Go, enjoy and relax.

Love that block! teehee

Patti said...

Have a marvelous trip - I'm so glad you are working things out so you can go. You deserve it!

sMC said...

Have a wonderful time with all your sisters. Be sure to let us know as soon as you return.

Marcie said...

And another sister and another sister, whew baby! You have fun Angie!

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Have a great time!

mar said...

oh gosh, sounds like you are going to have a great week ahead and it's worth all that you need to do to get thru it. Have fun! Is that the same block that Darlene's doin? what magazine is that?

Nadine said...

I wish you much fun, Angie, and I love your applique block...

Hugs & smiles from
NADINE

meggie said...

Enjoy your break Angie. Laugh lots- as if I need to tell you to!

Finn said...

Hope you are having a blast sweetie!! Catch ya later! Hugs, Finn

KCQuilter said...

Have a super time. Sister trips are the best!! Loved the deer in the water.

May K said...

Hi, thank you for stopping by! Have a nice trip and enjoy your time with your sisters! Sounds like it's going to be a fun week!

Libby said...

Oh - fall is coming *S* Yippee! I saw a couple of leaves from the neighbors tree in my yard yesterday . . . a good thing and a bad thing. (why do they all blow in my yard?) Have fun - be here when you get back.

teodo said...

Beautiful your applique.
Have a great time.
ciao ciao

Marie said...

Hi Angie,
You have been tagged! please visit my blog for more details.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Enjoy every moment. I've never seen a deer cooling off like that before, either! I'll be waiting for your yell, signaling your return... (great photos, by the way; love the applique.)

Isabelle said...

Hope you have/had a lovely time with your sisters. You're so lucky - I don't have even one sister.

Hot summer? Not here it hasn't been.

Quilting Kim said...

Here's hoping that you and Badger have a great time. Now, you really shouldn't be reading these comments, girlfriend, you should be getting all that stuff done so you can GO! Have fun!!! And, we want to hear details when you get back.

Shelina said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time with your sisters. Sounds fabulous - a great way to make up for not going to the flea market.