Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hello, hello, I'm Home Now :-)




I'm baaaccck! Actually, I've been home since Monday night, but I am exhausted, so I haven't even attempted to post anything. Thyroid levels were down, so they increased the synthroid, but it will take a while for it to start to work sooooo....

We had a great trip!! I cannot believe that I was gone for 9 days!! They blew by--quick as a wink, and we were packing the car to head back home. I will do a more lengthy post about our trip soon, but for now I just wanted to say "hi", I missed my blog buddies something fierce, and NO I did NOT sew one stitch while I was gone!

Now my house and paperwork are demanding my attention, and it's past time to start pulling out those pumpkins and scarecrows, so I'll leave you with a couple of pictures from my trip. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! :)

Car trunk loaded to the gills for the trip :D
Seesters Lilie and Nita (with Badger and Snuggles) on a picnic break halfway to Hopewell
Snuggles and Badger

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Welcome back! :) You were missed.

Darlene said...

Welcome back - you were definitely missed! Rest and relax! :-)

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Welcome back girly!!! mmm with all that in the trunk, you must have done some shopping? *VBG*

meggie said...

Welcome back Angie!
What pretty girls you all are!!

teodo said...

Welcome better Angie!
ciao ciao

sMC said...

welcome back big hug for Angie
(((((angie)))))