Wednesday, September 05, 2007


I've lost this entire day :( cuz I woke up at 3:00 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. Got up, made a cup of tea, read until 5:00 a.m then dozed until Randy got up at 6 or 6:30 a.m. I tried going back to bed but that didn't work. Soooooo, it's been a 'recline on the couch and read' all day for me. On the one hand, it was great to finish this thriller book I've been reading ...on the other :/ I feel like I wasted the entire day. Hopefully, sleep will come and stay all night tonight :D and I'll feel like a million bucks tomorrow.

10 comments:

meggie said...

Hope you catch up & feel like that million bucks!!

Wendy said...

Oh I hate that when I can't sleep, the next night is usually better. Have a good sleep tonight.

sMC said...

what a lovely photo, you must live in beautiful countryside. A day reading is never wasted. Hope you sleep well tonight.

mar said...

Love your picture, good luck with snoozin tonite!

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Don't you just hate it when your internal clock is messed up, I know I do. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Screen Door said...

Love the photo-- sometimes we need down time, those "do nothing' days....

dot said...

Sometimes we just need a recharge day. Enjoy.

The Chicken Lady said...

urgh! I'm trying to catch up on all my favorite blogs and all you chicks are so talkative! :) I love it, but I've missed so many things. Happy September to you. Are things cooling off there? Humidity stinks, really! Your pups look cute, as usual. Cute punkin quilt. Good luck getting it done. And what a cool eagle. I love wildlife. :)

Nan said...

Love the pic of the hummers! Ours are all but gone now - I miss them so!
Every once in awhile you need to have a day to do a whole lot of nuthin', so I don't think of it as a day wasted. You did what you had to do, right? Right!

Beth said...

I think all the hummers come near me in the winter! But they are not here YET..still too HOT! ICK! There is a place near Tucson called the Desert Museum. It is a desert botanical garden/native animal zoo. They have a hummingbird aviary that is one my fav places on earth! Last time we were there, one hovered RIGHT in front of my face for over 5 mins. I was THRILLED!