Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Time's A'comin'



As hard as it is to believe, we are running out of time to whip out those Christmas decorations and gifts. :0 I thought I would show you a picture of my 'flimsy' TableTopper Trees from the pattern that's really making the blog rounds of Marcie's.

The other picture is a runner that I'm working on using a tutorial from
Finn's blog. She's done an excellent job setting this out for us. It's a really fast pattern. I just need to decide how big I want it, and how I want to lay it out. Maybe I will finish putting it together tomorrow. I would like to quilt the Trees topper soon too. Maybe tomorrow? :>

It's cold here tonight. We're supposed to have a low of 27. It's been really beautiful the last few days, with temps in the mid and upper 50's. Hard to believe that it's almost the first of December...doubly hard to believe with temperatures like these. :>

I'm off to snuggle in my bed (with the flannel sheets) and read a while. Good night, John Boy! :-D

7 comments:

Belvie said...

I really like those table topper trees.

Guess it is getting cold in many areas. We have possible icing on Fri. night into Sat. morning. I'm in the Kansas City metro area. After you mentioning flannel sheets...think I'll go put mine on too!

Ila said...

G'nite, Elizabeth...

Nice flimsies and such...

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Hello Angie, Pleased to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog, the reindeer are just adorable up close, and so tame!

Libby said...

It's looking right festive around your parts . . . good night MaryEllen *s*

Marcie said...

Nice going Angie. You are getting lots done! Happy Holidays!

Finn said...

Wow..both your new projects look just great Angie!!! You did a terrrific job, and having 2 so close to done...I'm amazed *VBS*
I know you can do more if you want to!!! Big hugs, Finn
***Good Night Jason***

SHARON said...

WHERE CAN I GET THE PATTERN FOR THE QUILT WITH THE CHRISTMAS TREES. JUST DISCOVERED YOUR BLOG AND LOVE IT.