Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fall Dress Up

Well, I managed to spend all afternoon figuring out how to upgrade Blogger, and with Darlene's help, via an email that Libby sent to Darlene about creating Blog Headers, I finally, after much trial and error, got a Fall header up there! YeeeeHaaaa! LOL See, I really want to have a Christmas one, but that has to wait for December 1, and I've been green with envy for ages over those that have quilt-related pictures for their headers, so I really HAD to learn how to do it! So, what do you think??? :D Bunches of hugs and thanks to Dazey Girl for putting up with me! ;>/

12 comments:

Perry said...

Your header looks great! Want to share how you did it? I know several people have asked me about that, and I haven 't bothered to try to figure it out, lol.

Marcie said...

Love your new header! Forward that e-mail to me would you? I am amazed at how many people have nice full headers like that. Also, I see you got your Tri-Recs, but I don't see any trees. How can that be?

Tazzie said...

Your header is super cute! What a sweetheart Darlene is!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Carol said...

It is wonderful...what a very smart girl you are! Darlene is a sweetheart!

Sweet P said...

Love your new header.

Darlene said...

Hey, you did it! It looks great. We must give credit to Libby - she sent that helper e-mail to me awhile back.

Great job. BTW, How'd the button pushing go????? LOL

julieQ said...

Very pretty!! I want to do it too!!

JulieQ

Libby said...

Looking good *s*

Dana said...

I think your header looks fantastic! I guess I better get on the ball. I want my house, dogs, kids, and chaos, lol. Thanks for your thoughts.

KCQuilter said...

Wow, looks wonderful. I, too, have been wanting to learn how to do that for ages!!! Would you have time to forward that email to me too??

sMC said...

terrific Angie...how about joining in the fun and putting your name to our list for Decorating Your Blog for Christmas

Clare said...

You clever girl you. I love that banner. Do Designerdigitals make banners for Wordpress do you know?