Friday, November 09, 2007









Heck, my pictures are backward. Oh well, just wanted to show you that I had gotten my Tri-Rec ruler, so now I can make me some of Mz. Marcie's trees too!!! :D And I've wanted this setting triangle ruler ever since it hit the stores, so now it's mine! :D

Can you believe it? Did you faint dead away when you saw what looked like, could it be, am I seeing things.......fabrics laid out to cut and SEW????? Well, I know it's not much, but hey, you don't know how many people can just show up at your door out here in the boonies, ringing the doorbell, ringing the phone(s), and if it's not that then it's 'let the dogs and cat in, let the dogs and cat out, etc.' So I'm doing great to get 24 little rail fence blocks made! :D Now, here's the question: Should I go ahead and use up the rest of the fabric (I don't have a lot of any of these three) that I have started here, then go pull different fabrics to make more rail fence blocks and to make some leaf blocks? Or just make a few leaves out of these fabrics, throw them in with the RF, slap some borders on it, call it a runner or wallhanging, and call it done? Well, that question is clear as mud, right? ROFL

6 comments:

Tazzie said...

I love my tri-recs tool, the units work perfectly each time. You'll have lots of fun with it!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Elaine Adair said...

Well, you have a project! And what do YOU want to do with it. Don't let the temptations of having MORE that might match, get you off track.

Mom Elaine Adair! LOL, who is actually getting going in another direction .... oh, those temptations ....

You will LOVE the Tri Recs ruler!

Perry said...

I think you ought to throw some more fabrics in the mix. Make it bigger....isn't bigger always better? lol....like the colors! And your pictures are enlarging! YEA!!!

KCQuilter said...

Oooh, loving those sweet rail fence blocks. Great color scheme!

Beemoosie said...

Yes, lovely pictures!! I've finally gotten back to some sewing after going to work full time. Oh, how much I need my sewing therapy!

meggie said...

I love the rail fence blocks- wonderful colours!
Go with how you feel! LOL.