Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Positively Pineapple



Ooooh, I am going to LOVE this Pineapple book! :) Just got it today!! I've had the ruler forever...and no, I haven't used it yet LOL, but I'm GOING TO!!! Just you hide and watch! LOL

Nita, here's one of my violet starts that I got from you. :D It's one of the leaves from Mom's violet. All of the other leaves that I brought home rooted, and I've potted them, but they haven't made any baby leaves yet. And the piece of violet from that one pot is doing really good--knock on wood! LOL

I've been out for an hour-long walk again, and I would just like to let everyone know that I am so SORE from the waist down that I can hardly move!! :/ On these walks, I've been 'borrowing' pieces from my neighbors' shrubs to see if I can get them to root for me. *g*

Gotta get up from here...is Thanksgiving NEXT week???????

10 comments:

mar said...

LOL, I thought the violet pic was brownies, I need more coffee! Can't wait to see what pineapples you come up with.

Mama Koch said...

I keep telling myself to order that same book w/the ruler. Just too many projects ahead of it!
I need to go on that long of a walk too...and do it daily!

meggie said...

Quits AND plants!! You sure are talented!!

Finn said...

Yes Angela...thanksgiving is NEXT week...LOL Love that you got the Pineapple book. Must be an updated version of the original Pineapple Passion. I'm sure anything you make will be wonderful!
And I love your violet picture...I sure couldn't have figured out what it was, but am soooo happy that it's growing *VBS* You take care of you girl!!! Hugs, Finn

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. Walk,plants,sewing,and 'legal' work tucked in there (even). Seester you really are on top of things today:):) You have a right to be tired tonight!! Love, Sug

Perry said...

You will love this pineapple book. I have made the quilt on the front. You can see it in my blog. I also have the fabric to make another one in there called Provence, but in different colors. If you decide to do that one, let me know and we can do them at the same time if you are interested.

andsewitis Holly said...

I love your stars quilt and this pineapple book looks fun. I have a pineapple on my to-do list "one of these days". I got a chuckle from your 'borrowing' from the neighbors :)

Elaine Adair said...

I thought your violet photo was granola! LOL - looks like food is on the mind of more than just me!

I've forgotten about rooting violets - oh boy, another long ago memory ...

If it's not too early, Happy Thanksgiving.

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Looks like a good book ,I love Pinapple Patterns,,,, now tell me about this borrowing of pieces of your neighbors shrubs LOL is that kinda like oh darn look this little piece of branch has broke off I better take it home and root it so it doesn't just go to waste? ROFL ROFL :O)

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!