Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Simplified






This week has been taken up with drs. appts for both myself (routine stuff) and Randy. He had 'trigger point injections' yesterday in his back. I do hope that he will get some relief with those but I'm not holding my breath.

I got nothing accomplished this week as far as Christmas is concerned. I did bake one (and ate it LOL) 'Tasty Kake'. O my goodness, I do LOVE this cake, and I'm afraid these 'woman-sized' hips of mine are going to reflect it too. ROFL

I decided to keep my Charlie Brown tree very simple, and only put faux berries and my glass icicles on it. I really love how it looks, but I must say, it's totally different to what I normally do for Christmas. :>

Have car troubles again (another wheel bearing), so I have to take my car to a mechanic today. Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

meggie said...

Your tree looks beautiful. And of course, I love seeing one -or is that both?- of your babies there! Love the fireplace, how warm & inviting it looks.

Rabbit Stitchings said...

I hope the injections help!

Your decorations look just festive as can be!

Catherine said...

Your tree is wonderful! All your decorations look fabulous!

Darcie said...

Your home looks so lovely and warm, Angie! I think your Charlie Brown Christmas tree is perfect! (I am waiting for mine to arrive...hopefully soon! Why did I wait until the last minute?!)

Sug said...

Seester, I'm back (and behind)! I love the tree, fireplace, frosty/cake all of it!! Sometimes "simple" is good. Can't wait to see it up close/personal. You know T wants to be there for Xmas Day!!

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

Your home looks lovely and cosy - love that brick fireplace. Your tree looks nice too. Why do you call it a Charlie Brown tree? I totally understand about eating the whole cake ( although it looks like a slice to me - how do you make it?) I live alone, so you know what happens if I bake a cake, don't you? That's why I try to resist the urge to cook cakes.