Monday, December 03, 2007

Got'er'dun






On Saturday morning, I was invited for breakfast at my neighbors' house. Yummmy! I got Nancy started on a crochet dishcloth while I was there. Then I talked her into coming to my house to see my F&E runner. While she was here, I had the brilliant idea that she could help me put a little doll together. :D Her name is Mz. Yuletide Rosie from one of the Aussie magazines. I just LOVE her!! However, she hasn't 'gotten her face on' yet LOL, and she's sadly in need of a little crocheted or knitted cap and scarf, neither of which I know how to do. Anyone out there want to help make a 'warmer' Christmas for this precious little 'girl'??? :D

Got my Tulip/Stars quilt in the hand-quilting frame...that's progress, right? :> And for those of you out there that wonder if I EVER turn that sewing machine on...well, here's the proof...quilting that little runner (which was made from stash, BTW :>), and a picture of the "Got'er'dun" on the table. Cute, cute! I do just love it!! Will have to make some more of these. :>

Dewey and Badger thought it was time for a picture of them on the Ships Landing blog. They send wishes for all of their furry, four-legged pals for lots of shopping bags with goodies in them! :>)

11 comments:

Finn said...

Hi Angie...hi guys!! *VBS* Your table runner looks just wonderful with the candle on it ! You did a great job! And hurray for a new yuletide dolly and getting the stars and tulips into the hoop!
You are up and rollin' now Angie *VBS* Big hugs, Finn

KCQuilter said...

Oooooh, love that table runner. Looks so festive! And the tulips and stars quilt looks amazing. You've been a productive little thing! Dogs are darling.

Angie said...

Hi Angie. . .I'm Angie!

I found your link on Joni's blog (yummers). . .and I read your profile. You sound a lot like me.

I live in East Tennessee--not so much "north" but east. (knoxville area) I went to school at Milligan College - years ago -- so whenever I see "northeast Tennessee" I feel right at home.

Love the work you've posted on the blog. I'd love for you to visit my blog sometime. Not so much quilting -- I'm too busy at the moment to do much sewing, but lots of fun stories about life in TN, my kids, and good things in general!

Have a great day!

Kim said...

Everything pictured here is so pretty!

Darlene said...

Well, look at you and all your busy-ness! I'm duly impressed, Girly Girl. :-)

And, look I see MY Christmas Pressie - she's cute! When she gets here I'll make sure she gets a cute hat to warm her little head. LOL

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Love it, well done! Tracey

Marcie said...

Hi Angie! Everything is looking lovely! Feels good to complete something, doesn't it? Look at you, just whipping up a little doll! So cute!

julieQ said...

Hi Angie: I sure like your table runner! It really invokes memories of this beautiful season. But my favorite is your tulip and star quilt!! I just love that!! What quilting pattern are you using?

Happy days!

Julie

Mar said...

A big hello to Dewey and Badger! They are so cute! Love the tulips and stars quilt. Can't wait to see it all!

meggie said...

Badger & Dewey look so cute there! Honey & Leo send greetings & treat shaped dreams!
Love your table runner
Love love the dolly!!
Your Tulips & stars are lovely.

Nan said...

What handsome doxies you have there! I love your dolly and the finished runner and that quilt! You do very nice work, Angie!
Hugs from Nan and the doxie girls to you and the doxie boys!!