Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Anniversary






Today is our 14th wedding anniversary. :D We've had a great day just hanging out here at home. I've even been in the sewing room for a few minutes. :) Randy is always so sweet on our anniversary...he talks us through 'the day' throughout the day. :) The bluebirds made a quick stop for a drink. They are just so beautiful that I have to snap a picture of them every chance I get. :)

Lookee, lookee, I have actually started piecing a Christmas churn dash top for Moi! :D If I ever learn how to cut straight strips, and learn to size up blocks, it will make putting a top together so much more fun.......but for now, I'll be happy with wonky blocks. LOL I have no idea what happened to the colors in the photo of the churn dash blocks, but I can tell you that they are true red and green, not blue. :/ I'll have to try to take them in another location and see what happens with the colors.

The 'boys' wanted all of their wienie pals out in blogland to see their Christmas stocking fun...so these photos are for them! *g*

We're almost into a brand new year...so hard to believe that 2007 is so close to being over.

14 comments:

Linda said...

Happy anniversary to you and your hubby Angie. Your blocks look fine to me, but then we are our own worst critics.

Kristie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your little babies look like they love their stockings! I really like your new Christmas Quilt. Very pretty!!!
Kristie

jillquilts said...

Happy Anniversary! Your blocks look great! Glad that they are green and red cuz I wasn't too sure about the blue! :) I got some toys for my wiener dogs for Christmas. There is a pic on my blog of Max with his favorite new little buddy! You little guys look like they were enjoying their new toys!

Bren said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Patti said...

Wishing you a very happy anniversary! And a marvelous, quilty new year!

Darlene said...

As many times as we've chatted lately you did not tell me that your anniversary was coming up! AHEM!!! What's up with that? I hope you and Randy had a wonderful day and wish you many, many more happy years together.

Love the churn dash blocks!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! Happy New Year too!

Elaine Adair said...

Have a lovely, special anniversary.

If a cardinal landed in that birdbath, the photo would look a LOT like your Church Dashes ... (see the problems I have focussing?) LOL

kjquilts said...

Happy Anniversary! Your blocks look good to me! They are going to make a great Christmas quilt. I love churn dash blocks.
The doggies look like they had a great Christmas. They are so cute!
The birds are beautiful! I know they are blue but are they actually Blue Birds? LOL!

Libby said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary!

Marcie said...

Hey Angie, we should be partying together! (Cause I'm such a partyer--lol!) Happy Anniversary to you and Happy New Year too! Your red and green CDs are darling! And the bluebirds are a rare site for me. I am amazed at the great photos you get of them! Hugs from me!

Rabbit Stitchings said...

I am late with it ... but Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Nan said...

Well, nearly a month late - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! And, many, many more!! Love, love, love the pics of the boys with their stockings! Thank you so much for sharing! My girls would be so jealous - their stockings aren't nearly as cool as those! LOL!
Love the churn dash blocks!

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛