Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa Arrrived Early!



Oh. My. Goodness!!! Look what Glorie (my quilty niece) sent me for Christmas!!! I LOVE IT,
LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!! (doing a jig around the room here *G*) She's been telling me about making a Christmas wallhanging from a book I gave her for Christmas last year. And every time she would tell me about it, I would say "you know I'm going to want one". :> Oh, I got the book for me too at the same time but haven't made anything out of it --- yet--- :> ...they should give discounts to people like me and Glorie when it comes to quilting goodies cuz we ALWAYS have to buy doubles. LOL Isn't that wallhanging the most adorable thing you've ever seen????? :D I do hope this is the SECOND one you've made, Glorie, and that you kept one for yourself! :D

And Lord, I guess she finally got tired of hearing me whine about wanting a Holly Jolly jelly roll!!! I've wanted one ever since it hit the stores. :) Oh, I will most definitely have to let that 'age' while I 'play' with the roll itself. LOL I will NOT be in a hurry ... have to choose just the PERFECT pattern for that baby! :D

And the book "The Chrismas Quilt"----well, could it be any better than this? Did Santa do good or what!!! Thank you, thank you, Glorie---you outdid yourself this Christmas, girl! :D

13 comments:

Mar said...

What an adorable wall hanging. What book was it in? And yes, congrats on finally getting the Holly Jolly, I gotta get one too. Your house looks absolutely lovely!!

gloria g. said...

I love it too! What a blessing to have someone to share quilting with! Yes, what book is that in? It's adorable!

Thanks for sharing it all!

gloria g. Richards, TX

meggie said...

You lucky girl!! Thanks for showing us, & giving us a chance to share your happiness!

Erin said...

OMG you lucky girl, you are going to love those fabrics! I did! awesome!!!!!!

Kristie said...

I love your wallhanging, jelly roll and new book! Very nice gifts. The wallhanging is beautiful, she did a great job on it. Your house looks so pretty all decorated for Christmas.
Kristie

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Don't you just love it when someone really knows you well enough to give you the right gift...a rare thing! Tracey

Darlene said...

Love, love the wallhanging! It's very, very cute. Pattern? Book? Do tell.

And, look at the other goodies - Holly Jolly - WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!

The tree looks awesome!

Quilting Journey said...

Ok.now. enough is enough, three women ask 'what book is it in' to your adorable wallhanging (good job to Glorie!)So we have to comment and you write back just to get the name of the book? ;) I know, you're still prancing around in your cute little apron and red high heels! Actually...that's one cute outfit to prance around in! Good thing you gave little Miss Rosie her eyes...she can keep one of them on you!

Catherine said...

Super gifts! The wallhanging is fabulous.

Darcie said...

Glorie had a terrific teacher! You're both lucky ladies!

Libby said...

You're so lucky . . . that's a great treat!

Happy In Quilting said...

Just love the wall hanging....

julieQ said...

Lovely Christmas wallhanging! I am so glad, what a precious gift for many years to come. You will feel good each time you hang that quilt.

Merry Christmas!!

JulieQ