Friday, December 28, 2007

A Special Thank You and This and That





Thank you so much, Sheila, aka 'Birdy' :D, aka Australian Birdwoman, for the lovely Christmas ornaments, towel, nesting Santas, and the Santa pin! I love them all, and will treasure them, always with special thoughts of you at each Christmas Season when they come 'out to play' for the month of December. :D

I whipped up the mitten 'stocking' in the first photo on Christmas Eve Eve :) for Sug. Isn't it just the cutest thing? I did ask her if I could have it back, but she thought not. LOL

I have to tell you guys that little Miss Eve (the kitty) showed up at my sister's house (not at mine), and she's already strolled over to a neighbor's and taken up residence there, according to the latest report on Miss Eve. :) So at least she has a good home, and I think she may turn out to be the 'community kitty'. :D

Santa brought me the Kodak camera that I've been nagging for since Sug got her's. And let me tell you-------I LOVE IT!!! I'm snapping photos right and left now. :)

It's been a rainy, rainy day here at Ships Landing, and Lord knows we are not complaining cause we desperately need all the rain we can get. I had such a fun, fun phone conversation with Darlene (Quilting Daze). What a sweet, fun, new friend she has become! :)

Now I'm off to watch "Most Haunted". I do just love all of those paranormal shows! *g*

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm waiting for Ghost Hunters International--I think it starts soon, doesn't it?! Yeah, I love those shows too. It's fun to get that little chill that runs up your spine. Well, except when I stay up late at night quilting, and my husband's sound asleep and I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE I'm not alone in the house! Then I have to run into my bedroom, jump in bed, and pull the covers over my head. But it's all good fun! LOL!

Kristie said...

Love the gifts, they are very nice. It is raining here in Eastern Kentucky too. We need it too, since the water spot for the horses is getting low.
Kristie

sMC said...

u r welcome Angie. So glad they arrived in one piece. I can now finish the year with most things up todate lol. until I think of the next thing. Happy New Year to You and Yours and may it be all you wish for.

Leslie said...

Thanks for visiting Pieceful_Moments. :D So where did Miss Eve come from originally?