Monday, March 31, 2008

Lyn's blog is www.justgrannys.blogspot.com. You must go check it out and say hi! She's a sweetheart...and has a love for flowers to match my own, I think. :) She just made herself a dress form, now how cool is that??? :) And you must see the mug rug that Finn sent to her. Just darling. Now I'll just have to make myself one of those little cuties. :D Dewey is not feeling any better. I have a call in to two vets now. One is my vet from when I lived in Kingsport, and my all time favorite....however, he may be mad at me since I started going to a vet closer to where I live now. He's over an hour away from me. I just felt that with my boys reaching the ages that they are at that I needed someone closer to home. I just don't know if that was such a smart decision at this point. :( Sooooo, he may not call me back at all. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed. From online research it looks like Dew may be in acute renal failure. Just toooo sad. Especially when you really don't know what to do to help them. As I've said, he is 13 years old. I can't see putting him through any thing that's too traumatic for him at this point. Thanks for all of your kind thoughts and prayers for our Dewey. He is one special little dog.

12 comments:

McIrish Annie said...

Sorry to hear Dewey is not well! It's so hard when they get older. You and Dewey are in my thoughts.

Libby said...

Harper and I will surely keep you and Dewey in our thought *s*

Clare said...

Take care doing research on the internet. The mind starts working overtime and the imagination runs riot. Hope things are ok.

bumblebeebags said...

Thank you so much for the comments! I absolutely love your dog...he just begs to be hugged and kissed. Anytime you are ready to make a bag let me know...Im trying to get a tut together on how to make them on my site :)

The Chicken Lady said...

Poor little Dewey. Poor little you! I'm sorry you all are dealing with this. I hope the vet called back and you can get him in soon!

meggie said...

I hope Dewey is responding to the antibiotic & improving. Dear little boy. Hugs from Honey & Leo.

Finn said...

hi Angie, hope tha this finds Dewey feeling better. I'm sure it's a difficult period, and I know his age is against him. Just one of Life's cruel realities, aging.
I'll add him and you to my puppy prayers. Please know I thinkof you often. Big hugs, Finn

julieQ said...

I am sorry for your Dewey, I hope he prevails and gets all better soon. Our baby is turning 15 this year...poodle.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Please update us when you can. We've been holding you up in prayer for the best possible outcome. ~hugs~

Isabelle said...

Oh dear, best wishes from me too. We're so attached to our pets - I hope you get good news.

The Chicken Lady said...

Awww, poor Dew and poor you! I'm sorry you guys are having to deal with this. I know it's hard to see your fur babies go through health issues. They can't tell us when they hurt. I hope your vet calls and you all can get him comfortable.

disa said...

感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人