Monday, June 16, 2008


We FINALLY got RAIN on Saturday! Oh my goodness, I was beside myself, I was so excited! Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day, and I spent it with Sug and Freddie (my seester and BIL) at their place in the country. We had a lovely day together. :)

Now I'm looking forward to slightly cooler temps that we're being promised for this week so I can avail myself of the first photo. ;D


Donna said...

Hi Angie,
Nice to meet you and thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment. I was paging down through your blog and found Dewey and Badger ~ how cute! Hope they're both doing well.

We got some much needed rain Saturday night! It's still hot.

Have a great day!

Beth said...

I got a good giggle about being so excited when it rained! We tease that the kids here in AZ run OUTSIDE when it rains while kids in the rest of the nation run INSIDE! We are supposed to hit 109 today! GOOD cocooning day in the sewing room, wouldnt you say??? Love the rainbow and the hummer!

Gina said...

I love the photos.

I love taking photos of dark clouds and the rain, and in Wales I get a lot of opportunity to do so. LOL

love and hugs xxx

Darcie said...

Ah...heavenly!!! ;-)

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Glad you got some rain! Hope you and your DH are doing well :O)

Was just talking about you last night, said to DH lets retire on a lake! I said I know there are some pretty ones in Tenn.! :O)...

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

A tad bit of relief here, too!! Long overdue, even the slightest rain chance is immensely welcome. Take good care, Angie!

meggie said...

Love those pics Angie!
It is such a welcome sight, if you need rain!

Mary said...


Oh, we've been threatened rain - lots of thunder and a little lightning. Nothing but a brief shower last night that put a few drops in my rain gauge. Sigh..

Love that rainbow! Your lake is gorgeous and I'm glad to see you have a little hummer friend :o)

Thanks for your comment. I'll be playing around with that black background :o)


julieQ said...

Lifegiving rain! Yahoo!

disa said...