Saturday, July 12, 2008

YaYas Running Around

Momma and Baby Bambii
I started yesterday morning off by leaving home at 8:45 a.m. to meet a friend who was taking me to the local quilt guild. It was my first trip there, and they were having a special meeting as well as a Funky Chicken wallhanging class after the meeting. I didn't stay for the class...had other plans already made and laid. It was a fun bunch of women in that guild, and I think I may go again. :) Met Hannah Rose and Maggie Mae at Noon and headed off to Jubilee Gallery for lunch and meeting of new friends, Pam and Maryanne, and a surprise in the shape and look of my seester, Sug! :D We did make merry for several hours at the restaurant, then some of us parted ways, and Hannah, Maggie and I followed Pam up to her house, as she had so graciously invited us to see where she lived so that I could come and pick blackberries to my heart's content. :) Thank you so much, Pam, for your generous invitation! :) I didn't get home until around 4:30 p.m. It was a lovely, lovely YaYa Sisterhood kinda day, and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Pam and Maryanne, and spending time with sweet Hannah Rose and Maggie Mae (Maggie is Hannah's 12 year old daughter, BTW), and I always love being with my seester. Of course, I had to include some Bounty from Nature's Landing.

5 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

The doe and her fawn, kinda keeps us grounded. Thank you for the lovely photo.

meggie said...

Love the fawn & the doe. Yes, thanks for sharing those pics!hugsx

Dorothy said...

Angie, it sounds like you had a wonderful day. Thankyou for the photos. They are great. How did you get so close without scaring them off!

Finn said...

Hi Angie, just popping in to say "hi" and thank you for all the good wishes for Hailey *VBS*
Ms. Ebby is fit and fat as a fiddle...just not quite as in tune!
Big hugs, Finn

julieQ said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures of the mother and baby, they are wonderful!