Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lovely Cool Weather

Dewey likes Shushi :)
This is a REALLLY nice Largemouth Bass
My very first (scratchy Yuk) poncho :)
My sweet Badger
I think we splattered the camera with water when playing with that big Bass cuz it looks like 'ghostie orbs' in this picture :D Oh man, yesterday was just a perfect day for being outside!! Overcast, in the 70s all day, I actually got outside and dug in the dirt. I was amazed that I was able to actually use my shovel! I haven't been able to even hammer that thing in the ground since early this year due to the amazing 'red clay concrete' that I call dirt here. :) Ever tried digging in clay pottery? :D I even went for a walk, something I keep trying to get back into the daily habit of. I did take some 'birds and blooms' shots but I'll save those for another day. This time, I've posted the photos that I referenced in my last post, with the exception for the one of my Badger. Unfortunately, Badger's having some new problems, and I'm really afraid they're neurological. He has this tiny little twitch to his head. You think he's going to shake his ears, you know, that thing that dogs do? But then it's like just a tiny little abbreviated twitch. Occasionally it will travel down his whole body. It's there one second and gone the next. When he first developed it I couldn't decide if I was actually seeing it, if you know what I mean. But sure enough, he has something going on...and he's wobbly in the hindquarters again, so I've started him on pred for that. You don't even want to know what kind of mood I've been in for the last couple of days over him. He's got an appt with the vet on Thursday a.m. for cleaning his teeth that's been scheduled for a while. I did call the vet yesterday and filled her in on how he's been, so he's still going in Thursday a.m. and maybe I'll find out something about what his problem is.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, Angie. I wish the BEST for Badger at the vet! I hope there's nothing seriously wrong and just a little sign of ageing that some meds can handle.

Scratchy-itchy poncho? Oooo, I can not tolerate scratchy-itchy!

meggie said...

Oh Angie, hope dear little Badger is ok. Love the pics in your post. The sunset is wonderful.