Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day by Day

Here's a fabric pumpkin that I made recently. Just had to ... know what I mean? LOL I've been working feverishly on a Fall quilty runner for one of my friends. Her birthday is Monday. Yes, I know TOMORROW is Monday...and YES, tomorrow is the deadline. We're meeting for breakfast. I was really really hoping the quilt fairies would come in last night and finish whipping this up for me, but it didn't happen. :/ It would have been finished by now BUT I'm a glutton for punishment. I just had to put some 'fodder shocks' on it and needleturning these little jewels is quite tedious and slow for me. :/ So I'll be on the couch with wienies snuggled next to me feverishly trying to finish this up. Badger is still struggling, some days better than other days, but he is still with us. :) The vet is still inclined to think that it's the nerves and muscles in his neck that is the main problem, adding that that's not necessarily a better diagnosis, especially in light of Badger's previous back problems. She called yesterday to tell me that Dewey has E.Coli AGAIN and this time she's going to treat both of them with antibiotics. Man, these little critters just can't catch a break right now. You guys are great...your comments and encouragement mean so much to me! :) I hope all of you are enjoying these beautiful Fall days.

5 comments:

Screen Door said...

Neat pumpkin-- trying to figure out the size... I've seen little ones, but yours looks full size... have a great week.

Granny Lyn said...

Sending good thoughts for Badger and Dewey....hope the anti-biotics do the trick this time!!!

Love the punkin, perfect fabric!!

Mary said...

Hi Angie,

Glad Badger is still loving life with you :o)

Happy Halloween! I've been wanting to paint some pumpkins but...too little time lately.

Enjoy the season and hug dear Badger for me.

Mary

meggie said...

Hi Angie, I had been wondering how the 'babies' are getting on. Thanks for the update.
I will let Honey & Leo know the news!

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛