Sunday, August 09, 2009

Holding My Breath

I'm afraid that my Bayley Baby hurt his back on Friday. He's probably not seriously hurt, but he definitely is not himself. He's walking, doing his business, etc., but he's not attempting to walk or run any more than he has to. That is a good thing, on the one hand, but on the other it's also a huge red signal to me that something is wrong. The other thing is that I'm crating him and he's not objecting to that at all. I have a call in to the vet to see if I can give him some Pred as a precaution to lessen any swelling or inflamation that he may have. He's only four months old, and I just shrivel up inside to think he may have back problems so young. All of you dog lovers out there send up some prayers for my precious pup. He's already stolen our hearts completely.

6 comments:

We Live Luv Laugh said...

I'm sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers Bayley's way. Keep me posted. Love you!

Elaine Adair said...

uhhh - exactly what is that photo showing. It appears he is enjoying himself, a LOT!

Donna at Mourning Dove Cottage said...

I'm sending good wishes and prayers for Bayley. I hope everything is ok. Otis and Riley are spunkier than ever, even in this 100 degree heat!

Cute photos.

Hugs,
Donna

Carol said...

Angie I'm sending tons of good thoughts for your sweet Bayley...wags from Howie and Zack too. They said they hope he feels better real soon.

Tabor said...

Angie, I wrote about the chaste, Vitex agnus-castus, in the comments section of my blog if you want more info.

disa said...

抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,情趣用品,情趣,主機代管,虛擬主機,專屬主機,實體主機,獨立主機,網域申請,網頁空間,推薦虛擬主機,網域,網域註冊