Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas! :)

Tis the Season for rushing, hurrying, scurrying...I KNOW that's what I've been doing since before Thanksgiving, and starting the day afterward, I think, the pace kicked up another couple of notches. I don't deal well with rushing. :/ I feel like I have so many bits and pieces of myself scattered about, hither and yon, that they will NEVER all be gathered into some semblance of order again. :/ It has taken the better part of at least two months for me and Randy to begin to feel like we just might be getting over this bronchitis mess that we've both been battling. And let me tell you, I am so HAPPY to feel half way well!!! :) I have scattered bits of Christmas throughout the house, and I do have my Charlie Brown artificial tree up this year. I do adore this tree, but I think I will never NOT want a 'real' tree. This year I opted for my CB tree because these pups think anything that looks, smells or feels like wood is a gourmet treat just for them. :D I could just envision this bald tree standing here all forlorn while we are in the vet's office trying to figure out what to do when pups eat tons of Frazier Fir needles. LOL We chose the safer route this year. They do keep me on my toes! :)

5 comments:

Tabor said...

I have had a chest illness since before Thanksgiving. It has not been bad enough to keep me down, just interferes a little with my sleep. I am the lucky one regarding this virus, I know.

Donna said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Angie.

This IS a busy time of year. Hope you can take time out to enjoy the season. The pups are so cute!

Hugs,
Donna

julieQ said...

Looks like fun to me! I love your little dogs. Hope you are feeling much better by now.

Hannah said...

I wanna sit by your fire, eat your mac 'n cheese, and love your pups. (Yes, I'll bring something in a dish/pot!) Think we can work it in during the holidays?

Miss and love you,
Hannah Rose

Q said...

So happy you are feeling better.
It is a busy time of year. Hope you get some quiet tree time and a cup of hot chocolate.
Happy Holidays,
Sherry