Sunday, January 31, 2010

6+ Inches of Snow!

We finally got some snow!!!! :) I have put a link to my Snapfish photo albums for anyone interested in snow and/or bird pictures. :) And we didn't lose our power! :) And BOTH computers are working again (after being out of commission, more than not, the last two months) :). I have spent hours outside, toes numb, fingers warmed by constantly refilled coffee mug, camera in hand. I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed this snowfall!! The birds have been such a delight. Mostly goldfinches and pine siskins, and I have some resident sparrows that make me smile. I did have a Juncoe this morning! :) Unfortunately I had Bayley out to do his business and didn't have the camera. I'm hoping she/he will come back so I can get a picture. :)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow! Glad to hear you're having fun and enjoying it. Take more photos!

Hugs,
Donna

Meggie said...

What did Bayley think of the snow? I guess he was wanting to get back to the warm as fast as he could!