Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bayley Update

We got Bayley back to UT Vet School on Wednesday. He's doing really great...the way the space between the two bone pieces is filling in is amazing! The biggest problem is that the pin is migrating out of the bone a bit. They would like it to stay in place another 4 weeks; that means he has to be restricted another 4 weeks. That is tough on a puppy, but he's cooperating. :) If we can all just hang in there for another few weeks, hopefully he will be ready to run and romp with Marlee when Spring arrives. :)

7 comments:

Carol said...

Glad the bone is doing so well...it is amazing. I'll be sending good thoughts for keeping him quiet for another 4 weeks.

Jenni said...

What a cute pup. Hope Bayley gets well soon

Elaine Adair said...

Maybe that treatment would work on my pinched nerves and crooked neck - ya think??? 8-))

Meggie said...

He is such an adorable looking little fella. I am taking Leo off to be clipped today. I can get his face & body respectable, but he wont let me do his legs, so off to the girl at the Vet's. Luckily, he loves her, so he has a nice time.

Donna said...

Bayley is such a beautiful baby. Hope he has a speedy recovery...I know how hard it is to keep a puppy still. I'm sure it won't be long before he's romping with Marlee.

Hugs,
Donna

julieQ said...

Poot buddy, I am glad Bayley is doing a little better!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Hugs to you... and Bayley... glad to read of the improving condition. Whew!!