Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Good Ole' Days

I haven't been off of the place since last Wednesday (a week ago). I made it fine until yesterday then I really started feeling like I had been locked up in a cage with 3 dogs (two of which are invalids right now) and one cat. I've been banging my head against a wall with the computers for the whole week too. Don't know what lessons the Gods think I need to learn this time, and I know He's busy, but it would really be appreciated if he would check back in to see how I'm doing. A little break would be nice right about now. :) Oh, and the snow has covered my road again this a.m. :/ The computer guy was trying to get to the house yesterday afternoon to work on the computers and ended up in a ditch. Randy had to go pull him out, turn him around, and send him back to Kingsport, so no, we didn't get the computers fixed yet. I'm TRYING to use dial-up---remember THAT??? I bet Adam won't head this way again to look at our computers until the Spring thaw. *sigh* Bayley is doing GREAT. He has his 4-week checkup and x-ray scheduled in Knoxville tomorrow but I'm sure I'll have to reschedule that too for the Spring thaw. :/

2 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Oh dear - you need to get OUT! Maybe the Bahamas, or ???

I HATE that we depend on our technoogy to the point of NEEDING it, and then it poops out on us!

Warm weather should be coming your way. It was nearly 60 today in western (high) Nebraska! Yeah - we cleaned/vacuumed the cars, broke off the mud. Hang tough!

Donna said...

I agree, it would be great for you to get out and about. Sorry to hear you're snowed in. Hang in there!

I'm so happy to hear Bayley is doing well.

Think spring!
Hugs,
Donna