Saturday, March 06, 2010

What a BEAUTIFUL Morning

even though it's only 25 deg. :) The birds are loving the early morning sunshine. So am I. I feel like I haven't seen a sunrise in forever! Yesterday was the first morning I watched the sun top the ridge in months. I accomplished absolutely NOTHING yesterday because I ran in and out all day just to feel the sunlight on my face. :) I took Bayley and Marlee for their first walk together since the beginning of December. Homer Kitty even tagged along for the walk (and spent the night out...still isn't home--I do hope he's okay). It was so much fun. Only a short one. I didn't want to overdo it with Bayley. He is doing so well--knock on wood--and the forecast promised another beautiful day for today, so I wanted to be able to let them outside to play a bit today too. :) They are so much fun to be with now that Bayley is just about recovered from his leg surgery. This has been a LONG, COLD, HARD Winter here at Ships Landing, and we are ALL ready for sunshine and budding nature. :)

7 comments:

Tabor said...

Here! Here!

Carol said...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

I'm so glad you could enjoy the outdoors and sunshine. Bayley and Marlee are so cute! I'm enjoying walks with Otis and Riley too.

Hugs,
Donna

julieQ said...

I am so glad your got some natural vitamin D!! Looks like your canine babies loved it too.

Meggie said...

They really are so precious and gorgeous! How nice you are getting a little sun, at last!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

i didn't know about the surgery... I need to back up and get caught up! All looks well now, thank goodness. They are gorgeous!! :)

Mary said...

Angie, it has been a long cold winter here, too. Unusually long and cold for Charlotte. And, you have the sweetest puppehs.