Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Worn to a Frazzle

My nephew, Shannon, and his two daughters, McKinley and Madison My new Club Car with McKinley and Madison waiting for a ride (Bayley says 'me too') :) Me, McKinley and Madison riding by to say Hi to Dewey and Badger under the apple tree Those two girls and those two pups had a blast My Columbines are gorgeous this year, as well as the azalea :) I have played harder the last week than I have in ages!!! My new buggy is wearing me out---I am using it from morning til dark---and I LOVE IT!!! :) It is the best gift I have ever gotten!

6 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

What a blast... those little one can wear us out! Your photos are gorgeous.

Tabor said...

Looks like hard earned fun to me!

jalynn01 said...

Hey Angie, Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my pileated woodpecker happening.. Ya know I always wanted one of those buggies but do not have enough property to warrant buying one. haha Have fun for me!
Jalynn @window on nature

Q said...

Looks as if you are having lots and lots of fun!
I have so enjoyed catching up with you this evening.
Seems as if I am playing catch up all the time.
Sherry

julieQ said...

Looks like fun to me!! Enjoy this beautiful spring time!

Donna said...

Looks like you've been having some fun, Angie!

Great pics!

Hugs,
Donna