Friday, August 06, 2010

Treasures from the Heart

The picture of the butterfly doesn't do it justice. It was huge. And so so beautiful! We've had some gorgeous sunsets in the midst of all of the heat and humidity. These little birds just cracked me up (I named them Lilie, Nita, Flan and Sug) ROFL. Beth over at soccertaxi blog clued me to a blog that was making a plaid wienie dog quilt---I emailed the person, and pronto, ordered that pattern. It came today!!! Really super fast service from www.lavender-rabbit.com. The bottom photo is of the most timely treasure box from Donna at Mourning Dove Cottage. That woman is such a sweetheart---so talented and generous! Thank you more than you can know, Donna, for the ALL of the treasures.

10 comments:

Beth said...

oh my GOODNESS! That was some fast service! Now I cannot wait to see what you do with it!

Tabor said...

That bird photo is fun. It almost looks like they are trying to hide their horns!

Mary said...

Angie,

I know TN has been scorching. Hot summer in Charlotte, too. We can usually take 90-100 but this year had usually high humidity. UGH! I thought I left the humidity in MD/DE. I am soooo sick tired of sweating...

Your b-fly and house finches are sweet.

Mary

Donna said...

I love that photo of the birds, Angie! So adorable.

A wienie quilt...how fun! Can't wait to see it finished.

Happy you're enjoying your treasures, you are the sweetest!

Hugs,
Donna

julieQ said...

What a wonderful butterfly picture! I love them all, actually...fun things in the mail, too!

Leanne said...

You were lucky to capture the butterfly. They are hard to find these days.

MARCIE said...

So it will be plaid wienie dogs, huh? Can't wait to see that! Your photos are beautiful! Hope you are well!

Michele Bilyeu said...

You are such a talented photographer. I love coming here and just feeling nature!

Lynda said...

It looks like you live in a beautiful area. Can't believe you captured a picture of that butterfly...haven't seen many around here this year. We've had 95 to 100 degrees every day for a long time but today it poured and thundered and lightninged (is that a word?).Can't wait to see the plaid wienie dogs.

Magia da Inês said...

♥♥ Olá, amiga!
Que lindo!... seu trabalho é encantador. ♥♥
Bom fim de semana!...
♥ ...com tudo de bom!
Beijinhos.
Dila
♥ Itabira
Brasil ♥♥