Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Raining--AGAIN


It' raining it's pouring the old man is snoring ---and this the only time that the snoring isn't annoying!!  LOL  We woke up to rain dancing on our rooftop again this morning.  It is such a  welcome sound that it is truly deserving of a blog post two days in a row from one who only seems to manage an erratic post once or twice a month.  :)  My volunteer zinnias are doing a happy rain dance, and my surviving seedlings are joining in.  The birds were so excited yesterday that I had birds all over the yard that I haven't seen in a couple of months, even my regular dwellers here at Ships Landing, like the Finches and Bluebirds.  I think everybody had been on vacation in a place that was a bit cooler and wetter than it has been here this Summer.  :P

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's raining here in central Virginia too and we are beyond excited! I should have washed my car weeks ago. :)

Donna said...

Oh, I'll join you in the celebration of the rain, Angie! I'm lovin' it!! Finally.

Hugs,
Donna

Mrs.P said...

Well...while all my plants rejoyced,I sat on the river bank cold and wet...it was lovely though!