Saturday, May 07, 2011

Isn't the Bald Eagle so majestic and regal!!

Baby House Finches on our porch

Dutch Iris with some Chocolate Mint, Variegated Vinca, and Spearmint

Is he not the most beautiful little thing EVER?  Look at those bright eyes---he was having a blast

Marlee and Bayley helping Dad burn brush

Marlee was afraid to come up on the dock ramp.  She's the most hilarious little dog---brave, courageous and bold---and the biggest scaredy-cat ever!!  :D

I adore the Kingbirds and Phoebes

6 comments:

Carol said...

Oh Angie, your pictures as always are out of this world...but the picture of the eagle is absolutely amazing!

orchidlover said...

Fabulous pics. I'm so jealous that you got that close to the eagle

Love and hugs Gina xxx

texwisgirl said...

oh that happy dachsie is precious! thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment! love your bluebirds and baby finches and eagles and everything here! :)

Callie said...

Love the photos of your green world and the sweet dogs. Amazing photos of the eagle and birds. Were you up on a ladder to capture the pic of the baby birds? Wow!

Q said...

All of your photographs are wonderful but the Eagle just took my breath away....
I too adore the Kingbirds.
Sherry

Julie Fukuda said...

I can't believe all the great pictures I've missed! Where was I?
All the posts are just great, birds, flowers and your four legged assistants... Super.